Overview and Blog Purpose
The CMU ML Blog provides an accessible, general-audience medium for CMU researchers to communicate research findings, perspectives on the field of machine learning, and various updates, both to experts and the general audience. Posts are written by students, postdocs, and faculty at CMU. Posts on a variety of machine learning topics studied at CMU will appear approximately bi-weekly.
CMU ML Blog Editorial Board
The editorial board consists of the following members:
- Ben Eysenbach
- Ivan Stelmakh
- Khyathi Chandu
- Misha Khodak
- Nil-Jana Akpinar
- Paul Michel
- Paul Pu Liang [Chief Editor]
- Stefani Karp
If you wish to translate our blog posts, please contact the authors of the posts, as they own the copyright, and copy the editorial board, email@example.com in your email.
CMU ML Blog Comments Policy
We ask community members to remain civil and only engage in academic, professional discussions that are relevant to the blog posts. Please also observe the following guidelines when participating and posting comments:
- Etiquette: Be polite and stay on topic.
- Expectations: Your comment will be removed if it contains malicious content.
- Privacy: Please do not post personal information regarding you or another individual.
- Moderation: Comments containing links and media will need approval before publication.
We thank SCS Computing Facilities for hosting support.